Become a Champion!
SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel.
SkillsUSA Michigan serves more than 4,000 students and instructors annually and answers the call of American industry by helping to produce better-prepared employees for the technical workforce. Michigan has 101 chapters located across the state.
- Student members must be enrolled in a CTE program.
- Advisors are encouraged to become professional members.
- Once a roster has been submitted online to National SkillsUSA, the chapter is responsible for payment for the number of members submitted (the amount due on the roster). Changes or substitutions cannot be made, only additions.
- State and national membership dues are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All students must be paid members of SkillsUSA Michigan by January 15 in order to participate in regional, state and national competitions and/or conferences.