We will be implementing a new registration process for the 2018-2019 school year
- 2018 Fall Leadership and Professional Development Conference on November 5, 2018
- 2019 State Leadership and Skills Conference on April 5-7, 2019
- Login to the SkillsUSA membership and conference registration system at http://www.skillsusa-register.org using your chapter’s username and password.
- NOTE: For the State Conference, all contestants will be required to be a member by March 1, 2019 before you register for the conference. (Not required for the Fall Leadership Conference, but it will help the process if they are a member first.)
- NOTE: Students may compete in only one contest at the State Conference. (If you are watching the how-to-video, they show how to add additional contests, which is not applicable for Michigan.)
- To edit a previously submitted registration, repeat steps 1-3, then click on the number in the “edit” column for the person to wish to edit:
- For a substitution, change the name, emergency contact information and birthdate, then click on the “Save” button at the top.
- For a cancellation, click on the “Delete” button at the top. You can choose to generate a new invoice for the remaining registrants. If payment is already in process for your school, any overpayments can be applied towards the next conference.